We recommend setting up Google Analytics for your website as it will give you critical insights into how visitors engage with your site and let you really optimise it so they stay longer and spend more.
We will need “user” level access to your GA account in order to set up your website properly.
- To give us access go to https://analytics.google.com/ (you will need to set up a Google account if you don’t already have one)
- Click on Admin (bottom left of screen)
- Click Account User Management
- Click on the big blue + button and Add User
- Add us as an email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the first tick box, “Edit”. This allows us to manage the settings we need.
Note: If you ever want to revoke our access, simply delete us as a user. The Analytics account belongs to you and you won’t lose any data.